Bitdefender Total Security 2013 Keygen
Bitdefender Total Security 2013 is Bitdefender’s high-end security suite, a powerful tool which comes packed with essential features and functionality.
These of course include everything you’d get in the lesser Bitdefender Internet Security: a strong antivirus engine, intelligent two-way firewall, capable spam filter, identity theft and social networking protection, enhanced parental controls, and browsing tools which aim to keep you away from malicious websites.
New tools this time include Safepay, a secure virtualised browser which protects your payment data while shopping or banking online; the USB Immunizer immunizes any flash drive to ensure it can’t be infected by viruses; and Bitdefender Anti-Theft helps you to track a stolen or lost PC, then remotely lock or wipe it from any internet-connected device you have to hand.
The program also includes tools you won’t find elsewhere in the Bitdefender range. File encryption keeps your most sensitive documents away from prying eyes, for instance. The File Shredder ensures that no trace of confidential data is left on your PC. And Bitdefender’s Safebox acts as a secure online location where you can safely store your most important files (the first 2GB of storage space is free), and access them from any device: PCs, iPhones, iPads, Android phones and more.
There are worthwhile tweaks in several areas. The parental controls are more capable, Safebox now permits file sharing, many program features can be managed remotely, and the suite is generally easier to customise.
And all this is presented in a neat and easy-to-manage interface. Although if you turn on Bitdefender’s Autopilot then you barely need see this, as the program can take just about every security decision for you without having to hassle you with popups or prompts.
All these features unsurprisingly bump up the price, of course. If you’ll use the functionality on offer then we think it’s a good deal, though, and if you’re looking for a solid and professional security suite then this one should certainly be on your shortlist.
Waht is new in Bitdefender Total Security 2013??
Fixes + features:
· On access settings don’t return to previous settings after a rootkit scan;
· On access – no action is selected during an on demand scan task;
· Settings are not saved / are not available under On Access scanning Settings – > Modify;
· Antivirus scanner has encountered a problem – caused by AVC;
· The following boot-start or system-start driver failed to load: trufos;
· Spam rate is not refreshed after spam is detected;
· Change “Submit suspicious quarantined files for further analysis” text to mention that only suspicious files are sent;
· At every system restart I receive a “desktop.ini” open file;
· Radio streams are blocked in some players;
· Search Adviser should work for Ask and AOL;
· Stockhouse’s stockstream is blocked;
· TDAmeritrade Streamer is blocked;
· “Anytime & Anywhere” or other IP camera is blocked;
· Some internal bug fixes;
. Compatible with windows 8
· Available free hard disk space: 600 MB free space
· Intel CORE Duo (1.66 GHz) or equivalent processor
· RAM: 1GB (Windows XP and Windows 7) or 1.5 GB (Windows Vista and Win7)
· 600 MB available hard disk space
· Internet Explorer 7
Bitdefender Total Security 2013 is an excellent all-round security suite which improves many older features, and adds plenty of new ones. Whether you’re upgrading, or just in the market for a new security suite, it’s worth the install